Elephant Café – Lunch experience by boat
The Elephant Café is the latest offering from Safari Par Excellence, the Café is located approximately 10 kilometres upriver from the Victoria Falls at Zambezi Elephant Trails. Built on a deck over the Zambezi River with interior design done by Belinda Aston, the beautiful restaurant sits twenty-four guests and pre-booking is essential. Various meal options are available from early morning breakfast to three-course lunches, decadent high teas and a three-course dinner.
Approx 3.5 hours
- Scheduled transfers from Livingstone town accommodations
- Jetboat/speedboat transfer departing from The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa from where clients will be observing game on the way through the National Parks in Zimbabwe on one side and the Zambian park on the other
- Lunch at the Elephant Cafe
- An unforgettable close encounter with these gentle giants and a hosted informative viewing of the herd around the vicinity of the venue.
- Comfortable clothing that provides sun protection (Neutral-coloured clothing is preferred for clients participating in the elephant interaction)
- Warm clothing in winter (April to August). Light layers are best as they can be removed as the days heat up
- Sun hat, sunglasses and suntan lotion
Regrettably children under 4 years are not permitted at the venue. Whilst the minimum age to participate in the elephant interaction is 10 years, Guardians of Minors (under 18) will be required to sign an indemnity form on behalf of the minors. A Guardian must accompany children under the age of 16 throughout the activity. There is no child rate. All visitors must be able to obey safety instructions and to keep calm and quiet at all times.