Guests are driven to Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park and transferred to safari vehicles. There is a briefing by the guides, regarding the procedures and safety aspects of the walk. Professional guides give commentary on the rhino as well as wildlife, flora and spoor encountered during the walk. The walking segment is approximately 2 hours in duration. Guests are then transported to the picnic site reserved exclusively for the walking safaris. After the picnic, guests are accompanied by the professional guides to the park exit and transferred by vehicle back to the accommodations.
- Transfers from your accommodation
- Snacks and beverages
- Suitable closed walking shoes with a thick sole – no sandals.
- Long-sleeved shirts are recommended to help with sun protection, but short-sleeved ones are fine as well.
- Avoid white and bright colours!
- Camera, binoculars, wide-brimmed hat.
- Sunscreen & Insect repellent if required.
The minimum age for the walk is 14 years of age